Sunday, January 31, 2010

Miho's life now and 10 years ago

10 years ago I was just married and started a new life at Durham in North England. I always think I was born under a lucky star. So I can say that I am always quite happy and lucky. However, from the end of 1999 to the beginning of 2000, I have had the happiest time. On 12th September 1999, we had a wedding ceremony at a small local church and a reception in the small hotel afterwards in Northumberland, the U.K. Chris organized everything and many people came to celebrate with us. That morning I felt I was the happiest person in the world at this moment!! After that my Swiss friend invited us to her mum’s second house for a ski trip and to spend the Millennium time together. Then I found I was pregnant at the beginning of February.

Since then, 10 years has past. I still feel I am pretty lucky and happy with life here in Sharjah. Though within 10 years we have moved to 6 houses and 3 counties, but we always met nice, helpful friends. And now, all my family is healthy and we have very kind and nice friends here as well. For our 10 years wedding anniversary, we decided to come to Switzerland to meet our friends and ski. We are very happy to see all our old friends in Switzerland and enjoying a proper winter season here in Grindelwald.

8 comments:

  1. The year you got married it's same year I and Sean met. I have to wait 2 more year for our 10 year anniversary. I hope Sean will take me to some where romantic 555.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about the Outside Inn in Ajman for your tenth anniversary?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes Miho your pretty and happy girl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Miho, i read tegether with my family, we all feel happy for your life. I guess if anyone single who read above would like to marry soon. You quite satisfied with your life, the happy and luky feeling are all from your heart. Happy Miho!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow great! You are a happy person!
    Yes, bride is most beautyful and happy in the world. T.C and I, we will not divorce because we will not go through with another wedding. It is too much work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. On your wedding anniversary, I think you and your family had a good time in Swizerland. You will remmer it a long time. and Congratulations you going to have pregnat third child.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Miho I had misunderstood your essay, I thought your pregnant recently. I realized it.sorry!

    ReplyDelete