Wednesday, January 27, 2010

my future plans

In 2010, I have some plans. First, from February I will be a proper volunteer staff of the NPO Japan-UAE cultural center. I am going to attend the meetings, organize some events and teach Japanese for UAE students sometimes. Second, I will try hard to study English until I finish the web 2 English course. Third, I will start some exercise soon because I have put on weight since I came back from Japan last summer and I haven’t lost any at all.

Also I have some things that I am planning to do in 2010. First, I would like to invite my sister’s family here, because they haven’t visited us yet. Second, I am planning to go to the U.K. and Japan during summer holiday to visit our families. Finally, I am going to tidy and sort the house more so I can relax in this house.

In the long-term future, I would like to get part time job here. I am planning to find some possibilities. Also, I would like to live in different countries, for example, Switzerland, Spain, China, Malaysia, etc, when we don’t have to worry about our children’s education

3 comments:

  1. Amy told me switzerland is so beautyful. She want to live there.I want to study hard web2 English too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have good plans.Are you going to teach u.a.e students about Japanese? The work will became meaningful times to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miho will be a good teacher. Your english is also good. Your plan will all come true.

    ReplyDelete