Monday, January 4, 2010

My year in 2009

After finishing 2009, I feel I had a good year after all. I can’t think of many bad things.

Some of the good things were as follows. First, my parents and my younger sister came to visit us in Spring. Then, we had nice a summer holiday in the U.K. and Japan. We spent a happy time with both family and friends. And in October we moved to a big house in Sharqan. Now we are enjoying the big space, garden and easy access to our nice friends!

Some of the bad things were as follows. Just before moving in here, I found my yoga place that I used to go to in Sharqan has closed down. Also the Japanese food shop in Ajman just moved to Dubai at the end of 2009. I was very disappointed about that.

Chris’s parents managed to come before Christmas and are staying with us now. So for me, the year 2009 was a very warm year because we spent quite a long time with Chris and my parents and both relatives, which was very nice and I think the most important thing for us.

4 comments:

  1. Miho,It was a bad thing for me as well that Japanese shop move to Dubai!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miho, it's so nice to have parent to stay with you, i feel i miss my family back home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to sharqan! I am also happy to close to my house.
    If you want to exceise come with me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These picturres look very peaceful and happy.
    I think you are a nice person to your families. you made them to happy.

    ReplyDelete