Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Our Lerning with Web2English


In this essay, I will write about my learning with Web2English. First, I really enjoyed doing this course because I learned not only English but also new computer skills. Also, through learning English I met new people and learned about different cultures and ideas too. Next, this course is very good for busy people because we can study when we have spare time. I am a house wife so I need to do certain housework as well as looking after my children. We have to be flexible because we need to fix the time for my children and husband.

During this course, I feel my writing skill has improved the most because we wrote a different topic essay every week and we got corrections to do. I realized I was not using articles correctly and I have to be careful about the tense. I still need to learn more but writing has improved most for me.

The most difficult thing during the course was sometimes online software didn’t work properly. Because of online software problems, we couldn’t publish the blog or couldn’t open twitter. That was very frustrating for me.

In the future, I would like to get a job . So after I read this week’s article, I am interested in taking the First Certificate in English . I will research about this exam. Also, I will read more English newspapers and English novels to improve my English.

Finally, thank you very much for giving me this opportunity to study this course and keeping me busy. It was very nice and useful for me and I found my next aim. I really enjoyed studying with you and my friends.

4 comments:

  1. Miho, your writing is very nice!
    This time I cannot explain to use English but you and Gai is so easy way!
    I learn from Your twitters and blogs!
    Thank you Miho!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your writing is very good every words connected and smooth to read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your articles are excellnt every time. We had learn to English, computer, met different countries friends and ate international food.It was nice time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Miho every time you are getting better.

    ReplyDelete